#TransformationDay 23rd of April 2018
The digital transformation is about change of perspective, skills and an approach to change. And we need to change, now.
We live in times of disruptive changes and complexity. We are facing sustainability challenges that provide possibilities for innovative solutions and entrepreneurship. Technology as a driver has given us more power and possibilities than ever.
In 2016, when DigJourney, the Swedish book Att leda digital transformation and Digitaltransformation.net, was launched the talk around digitalization was still very much around IT infrastructure, gadgets, sites/apps and concerns regarding What we as a business should do. Today, two years later, the focus is much more on the HOW, as in how we should deal with the changing behaviors that challenge our business models, how do we solve tomorrow’s welfare, how do we mobilize to re-skill our workforce etc. As a result of the digital transformation it becomes clearer everyday that our society is about to fundamentally change.
We, DigJourney, do not have all the answers. That is a why #TransformationDay is important. Together with You and our Co-creators from Ekskäret Klustret, we can approach the answers, question by question. Bit by bit. We have put together a day where you can choose to attend the whole day or just one or two breakout sessions.
Presentations from the day
To be updated.
- Breakfast seminar & panel discussion: Digital Transformation in global organizations. – Joakim Jansson, DigJourney. DigJourney breakfast seminar TransformationDay 180423.
- Five essential skills for thriving in a complex and rapidly changing world. – Caroline Stiernstedt, Ekskäret Stiftelsen
- Effektiva team – vad säger forskningen? – Gabriella Grusell, Lighthouse Stockholm. Team -Transformation Day 23 april 2018 komprimerad
- Deliberately Developemental Organization (DDO) – svaret på hur man bygger en kultur där alla är ledare? – Jan Artem Henriksson, Selfleaders och Gabriella Grusell, Lighthouse Stockholm. Transformation Day DDO 2018
- Speaking Impact – Att nå ut med sitt budskap. Anna Bellman, Bellacom och Johnny Pihlström, Speakers Academy
- Leadership and empowerment fostering innovation and transformation. – Thomas Kirkegaard, Kirkegaard’s Growth Services. 2018-04-23 Leadership & empowerment fostering innovation & transformation (flip-over notes)
- Dealing with complex and and cross collaborative challenges in an ever changing world. – Ulrika Tillberg Luckey och Pontus Holmgren, Gro. 180423 Documentation DJ transformation day